Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.07.2003

It occured to me, at this ridiculous time of 3:48am that television shows provide very witty blog titles.

Full House
Grounded For Life
King of the Hill
The Weakest Link
Law and Order
Growing Pains
Real World
etc...

I picked my blog name for obvious reasons. At the time this blog was started, my life truly was a mess. It's actually painful for me to go back and read some parts. The summer of 2001 was particularly bad. Actually most of 2001 was angst-ridden and depressing. I was hurting a lot. It's amazing how things can turn around.

I've considered shanging my blog name, but just haven't. I think I'm too attached to it now.

So I was wondering how you came up with your blog title or domain name? Did you just slap it down or did you agonize over it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home