Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.04.2003

How to pack the knives...Derb asks.

Actually that's been a topic of discussion for some days now. Some folks are shipping them on to their hotels to be placed in the safe ahead of their arrival. It's not against the rules to ship knives in carry on baggage, but a lot of folks are afraid that since every bag is searched, some are likely to come up missing. I'm a little worried about that too, but I haven't made a decision yet on what to do. I'm inclined to take my chances and just put them in my bag and hope for the best. I guess that's saying I trust the baggage handlers a little more than the Ramada employees. Hell, I don't know. I haven't decided.

I did go get them all sharpened today tho, that was fun. I guess it's one of those "you don't know how bad it was till it's better" type of things. They are again Spydie sharp, and I'm glad I got that out of the way. I also went to Walmart and got a little of this and a little of that to take. You know - new shampoo, new mascara, rolaids, tiny lotion, all the critical stuff.

I have a raging headache and I need to go to the bank. My throat is no longer sore but I have a nagging cough that is making my head hurt worse. Or maybe that's what's giving me the headache to begin with. Ah, hell.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home