Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.20.2003

Friday, June 20, 2003

Friday Five

1. Is your hair naturally curly, wavy, or straight? Long or short?
It's stick straight. I used to perm it all the time, but now Katie won't let me. It's a little longer than shoulder length.

2. How has your hair changed over your lifetime?
Um. It hasn't all that much. I tend to wear my hair the same way that I always have.

3. How do your normally wear your hair?
I put loose curls in it if we're going out somewhere besides the thrift store. Otherwise it's up in a half ponytail.

4. If you could change your hair this minute, what would it look like?
Longer, wavy and layered.

5. Ever had a hair disaster? What happened?
No, I don't think I have. I guess I've been lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home