Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.21.2003

We had tumbling this morning, groan...we're forever grumbling about getting up early (8:30am - that's early to us!) on Saturday morning for tumbling...but it's so good for Emma..so we grin through our coffee-to-go and are always glad we went.

One thing that really gets on my nerves is people who bring younger or older kids along with them, and the kids inevitably end up in the class, farting around. First off, they're participating in a class they didn't pay for, and second of all, it means the coach spends time helping these kids, taking time away from the kids in the class. It's really starting to irritate me. Sometimes it's only one or two kids, but today there were 4 kids in class who weren't really supposed to be in there. Gah.

I'm so sleepy, but I have tons to do. Dy is coming for a couple of days, so she can take care of expedia business. I don't know why I feel like I need to clean for people. They probably don't even notice, and really don't care. I know when I go to someone's house I never notice that it's clean or not clean, unless it's, you know... really not clean.

I need to get to the bank, and wash my hair, and..and..and..

But my back is sunburned from Water World, so wearing a bra is uncomfortable - and all I really want to do is lay on the bed and read so it doesn't hurt. But I laid on the bed yesterday afternoon with the intention of just reading for a few minutes, and ended up taking a 4 hour nap...so it's probably not a good idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home