Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.02.2003

"I got 14, gimme 15, do I hear 15, 1450, c'mon it's a 1998...14, 14, 14, 1450 in the orange..gimme 15, 15, why not 15."

Auto auctions ROCK.

We are still a little awkward about the whole bidding thing. Mark is such a reserved guy when it comes to stuff like that. He's very knowledgeable, and ready to pay a decent amount, but jumping up and down, whistling, screaming, and generally acting like a crazy person just isn't the British way. I really wanted an Isuzu Trooper they had, but we were nervous. Damn if it didn't go for $950. a *steal*. It was very cute.

This was a different auction than the one we went to on Sat, this one had much nicer cars, some 02's and 03's. Very decent prices. We're still going to go back to the Saturday one this week, hoping it will be a light crowd with the 4th of July weekend.

Speaking of the weekend, I have plans for the next 5 days. How do my days get so completely filled up when I don't have a job?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home