Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.01.2003

Well, Katie is home! We were over at the thrift store when she got home, so she walked over to hang out with us. Emma was squealing like a stuck pig when she saw her. After Arc we went to Target (for Amanda's shower gift) and then to the grocery store to get stuff for Water World tomorrow. Whee, fun in a hot dog bun.

Even tho the kitchen was basically clean, Katie came home and cleaned it thoroughly. Hee, Cindi was right.

SHe had a really boring time in Whee, Dundee and was really glad to be home. She said she feels like she gained 10 pounds but she still looks like a rail to me. I had picked her up several items (mostly shirts) at thrift stores while we were gone, and she loved them all. Some were really expensive brands (I didn't know) and we're next to new. She said I buy the best stuff! Yay!

Time ta go. Where? I dunno.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home