Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.29.2003

I was up 3 times last night, for about 45 minutes each time. Something did not agree with my stomach..and I paid dearly for it, all night long.

I feel better today, but my stomach still feels a little "tender" if ya know what I mean.

I have a roast in the oven, and the kitchen is CLEAN so there! muwahaha.

I still need to put gas in Katie's car before she comes home tomorrow. It has been sooo nice having a vehicle at my disposal this week. I did take it in to have the brakes checked, and the guy said she needs a new master cylinder, which costs almost as much as the car did. Dunno what we're gonna do about that business yet. Maybe find a gear head to put in a used one or something. Such nonsense, these vehicles. Bleh.

Tomorrow is book buying and the closing on Mark's condo. Tuesday night is Amanda's bridal shower at church, which I am attending with trepidation. I haven't seen or talked to any of these women since we were "unmembershipped" at the church. But I just want to go and have fun, and celebrate Amanda's happiness. Next weekend is her family shower at the park. Whee.

I did find out too that Dan is not going to attend Amanda's wedding. What a pouting baby. He owes her an apology for some past crap, and yet he thinks she is the one that should make the first move. Be an adult, for gosh sakes and just let it go. Lord knows she has.

Anyway, I guess that's it.

Hey, don't look at me. You guys aren't posting for shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home