Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.22.2003

Katie just left for all parts Dundee. Whee, Dundee. She'll be back next Monday, I hope it's not too much of a drag, neigher her or Charlie are looking forward to it all that much.

We had a big family lunch today, Me, Mark, Emma, Daniel, Katie, Cindi, my mom, Amanda and Justin. That was fun, though rather hectic, as usual. I don't know why our family outings always seem so frenzied.

Dy is staying for the weekend to do Expedia business, and her and I went to the movies to see Bruce Almighty early tonight. Prtty good, I liked it a lot. Strange that I can host my boyfriend's ex-wife (almost) for the weekend and also enjoy her company while doing so. Stranger still is that she is comfortable here. I like it. I wish all ex's and currents could do it...it's really better for everyone.

I think I'm tired now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home