Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

6.29.2003

Ok ok, here's my damn birthday analysis thingie ma bob.


Of unusual beauty
...oh, yes, that's me. Get out of the way, I'm on my way to a swimsuit edition cover shoot
does not want to impress
...That's true, everyone who knows me knows I really could care less what anyone thinks
well-developed sense of justice
...hmm, not so much.
vivacious
interested
a born diplomat
...diplomacy is the art of repeating "nice doggy" while reaching for a baseball bat.
but irritate and sensitive in company
...oh, that's so true. Other than my family or close friends, I really hate having company
often due to a lack of self-confidence
...um no. I have too much confidence, if anything. I have prefected the art of "act as if".
acts sometimes superior
...sometimes?
feels not understood
...frequently
loves only once
has difficulties in finding a partner.
...It took a while, but was worth the wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home