Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.01.2003

Oh, sweet. Blogger made a post for me when it was testing. I'll tell you what, they answer problems fast. No blogger talkin' smack around here.

Water World today. Oh my goodness fun. We stayed allll freakin day. Came home just in time for Katie and I to get ready to go to Amanda's shower at church. We rode a buncha rides (at Water World, not at church) and had a great time. Emma scraped her foot while sitting on Mark's lap on the Laaaaaazy River (Emma-ism) and had to get a couple of bandaids from first aid. Nothing major, she didn't even cry.

Amanda's shower was really nice. There were a lot of ladies there, probably around 25 or 30. The ladies at church really do take care of the girls that are getting married. She got a lot of really nice gifts, some kinda too nice for a shower. The weirdest part was being around all these ladies I used to hang around with all the time, but now barely talked to me. I was surprised at some of the ones that did talk to me, and really surprised at some that didn't. It kinda bothered me, but there's nothing I can do about it, really. What happened was not my fault, but for some reason I feel like a have a big red A on my chest.

Here's a picture of Amanda wearing this really cute Bridal Baseball hat that my stepmom made for her to wear during the shower.





Dunno what's on tap for tomorrow. Maybe another auto auction...but I am beat, so maybe I'll sleep till noon and call it a day before i even get out of bed.

A Water World observance:
Ladies...look at yourself from all angles before buying that swimming suit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home