Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.02.2003

Ooh, the mall was so nice and cool. We totally did not want to leave, but we had to because Mark couldnt go to the post office because Katie had the car seat in her car. We languished around as much as we could and I even found some bargains for ebay. I found a whole rack of evening gowns that had been marked down about 10 times on the tag. They were originally $60-70 and I got e of them for $5.25 apiece, so I bought 3 of them, just to sell. They're glittery, halter style and really pretty. I tried one on, but they're really too big. 2X's and 3X's. I figure they'll go pretty good on ebay, with tags and all. I just sold a Spyderco TShirt that I got for .90 for $25 and a dollhouse (another one) that I got for $3 for $21. Love doin the ebay thing, really.

Off to another auto auction in about 10 minutes. Whee wowee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home