Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.08.2003

Emma and I are going to meet gramma Maxine for lunch at Applebee's. Gramma will be on her way to a movie, I swear she goes to the movies at least twice a week. I can't ever find anything I want to see.

Guess what. I'm sleepy.

Eew, that playground lady is yelling right now. That's enough to wake anybody up. Better 'n coffee.

I was watching something, and then All My Children came on afterwards. Thad has a son that is old enough to be drinking in a bar. I'm pretty sure I only stopped watching this show like 8 or 9 years ago. I don't remember him even having a kid. Soap operas are so damn weird. I did notice that Erica seems to be wearing alot of high-collar shirts. Her face looks good but her neck must look it's age. Like a turkey. heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home