Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.06.2003

Friday Five (I know it's Saturday now but blogger was down all evening!)


1. What housekeeping chore(s) do you hate doing the most?
I really hate doing laundry. In second place, is anything to do with outside work. Mowing, gardening, weeding, planting. Blech!!

2. Are there any that you like or don't mind doing?
I don't mind doing the dishes for some reason.

3. Do you have a routine throughout the week or just clean as it's needed?
I clean when I'm out of clean dishes, usually. No not really. I just clean when it's needed really. Or when someone's coming over.

4. Do you have any odd cleaning/housekeeping quirks or rules?
Tupperware has to be put away with the lid on. Mark hates that. Also, each piece of silverware must be in it's own "box" in the cutlery tray in the dishwasher. All the spoons in one section, all the forks in one, etc.

5. What was the last thing you cleaned?
I put stuff in the toilet to clean it yesterday but then forgot and went to the bathroom, flushing it all down without scrubbing. I did clean the kitchen nicely yesterday, but it's a mess again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home