Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.04.2003

First, thanks to everyone who had such kind words for Aiwa. Truthfully, ahem..he's still outside in the Crystal Light container. Don't worry, it just takes time to get all the family together and in town for the service.

Last nights class was brutal, I spent 3 hours yesterday on a presentation that took 10 minutes. I think it went ok, tho. Tonight I have a 155 question test, gotta go study for that soon. Plus the kitchen is a mess, and blah blah blah.

I drove Katie and Daniel to Dan's this morning, they are taking off for California around noon. I stuffed their bags with goodies and magazines, I hope the drive is bearable.

That's about it. The house is empty, and I'm gonna take advantage of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home