Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.01.2003

We watched "The Life of David Gale" tonight. Pretty good. Thought provoking-ness made up for the lack of action I suppose. I only fell asleep for about 15 minutes in the middle of the movie. The end was so edge-of-your-seat, that I couldnt dare fall asleep again. I do love Kevin Spacey. And Kate WInslet wasn't horrible, either. The movei got lousy reviews, but I never put much stock in them. It was engaging, but forgettable.

I cannot wait to see thirteen with Holly Hunter, and Cold Creek Manor with Sharon Stone and Dennis Quaid..spooky ooky!. I just watched the trailer, and even that was scary. "Have you ever wondered..what happened in your house..before you lived there?" - - yikes! - -

Now I just finished ironing Mark's dress shirt for work tomorrow, he has to work all day. He did really well Saturday tho (2 cars!) so hopefully tomorrow will be good too. I have a few short errands to run, hopefully I can tear Emma away from the Discovery Health Channel for a little while to get them done. I also have Biology homework, we'll have to plop her down with a movie so I can make an Excel worksheet of the periodic table and facts of each element. Whee! Fun in a big fucking bun!

Have you ever torn your bed apart in the middle of the day with really good intentions of washing the mattress pad and everything and sleeping on nice clean sheets?

And then it's bedtime and you stagger upstairs only to look at a bare Simmons Beautyrest and realize everything is still in the fucking washer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home