Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.01.2003

Fun day and evening.

Emma and I went shopping, just Sally and Arc. Bought a few things, not a whole helluva lot. Mark called while we were at Arc and wanted to take us out to dinner at the Cat. We got all ready and on the move, and then saw that it was closed today for Labor Day. ppfftt. We ended up at Bennigan's again. Had a nice dinner and a great big white chocolate ice cream cake thingie for dessert. yum. We had to fight Emma for it, she loved it.

Now we've been doing book and ebay work this evening, we got a little behind over the weekend and had to play some serious catch-up.

I'm looking forward to having the house to myself tomorrow while everyone is at work and school. I have to go get my immunizations tomorrow tho, bleh! I hope they stick to their appointment schedule, cause I don't want to sit in the county health department all afternoon. I also have Biology to do, and a presentation to prepare for Wed night class. The Physiology of the Optical System. dunh, dunh, dunnnhhh....

I'm nervous about Thursday night's class, another skills session. I was sore for 2 days afte the last one. God, I feel fat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home