Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.15.2003

I admit I can't keep my fingers out of sitemeter today. heh.

I saw where some other folks mentioned in the newspaper today left comments and then linked to me in their blog entries. Not only to appear reciprocally (I think I made that word up too) civil, but I must give them a shout out as well, because they deserve it. Walter liked my Navin Johnson quote. It really does describe how I feel. It's like giddily exciting, but at the same time I feel stupid if I talk about it too much, because it's not like I won a buncha money or anything. Believe it or not, appearing in the local paper as part of a Lifestyles feature doesn't pay very well. (Of course, if this makes you feel incredibly sad and distraught, there are always ways to send me money...I don't want you to go around feeling so blue.)

Matt mentions my name and says we "run in slightly different blog circles." I think that's a nice way of saying I'm weird. But we already knew that, didn't we?!

I like both of their blogs a lot and have added them as daily reads.

I'm headed to the post office, and then to school in a bit. Am meeting my friend Michele for an hour before school, she goes to Front Range too, for the pharmacist program. Basically we're both just a couple of divorced, unemployed women trying to get our lives on track. Sometimes it feels like it's way too late, but we just keep plugging away. *sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home