Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.15.2003

I feel a silly kind of proud, like Navin Johnson in the movie The Jerk. "The new phone books are here! The new phone books are here!"

I'm in the paper!

The story Mark Wolf did on blogging for the Rocky Mountain News today is so cool! He quoted me for quite a few paragraphs, and even posted my url, which really surprised me. With no disclaimer even!..lol The article is very good, and gives a good spin on the blogpshere in general. Oh heck, just go read it for cryin out loud!

Blogging Story

A side story lists a sampling of other Denver-area blogs, and they mentioned our friend Max.

Denver Blogs

Now you all go out and get your own copy of the Rocky Mountain News and bring it to me and I'll sign it for you.

Are you gagging yet? lol.

I'm just keeeding!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home