Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.08.2003

The Monday Mission


How to you get motivated to do something you really hate to do?
This is hard for me. I procrastinate. If it's housecleaning, I put on a certain music list, and that usually does it.

Have you ever been hypnotized? Do you think it can really be done or is it a mind trick?
I'm on the fence about this one. I wish I knew for sure.

If you are married, how much did your wedding cost?
My wedding to Dan was very inexpensive. I borrowed a dress, my mom bought our rings, and my dad threw us the reception. I was a member of the church we got married at, so that didn't cost us much either. We didn't go on a honeymoon, but spent one night in a hotel downtown.

Was it worth it?
Heh. Maybe you get what you pay for.

How much do you think should be spent on a wedding?

I don't think a wedding has to be an elaborate affair, but if you have the money and want to do it up in style, then go ahead. If I ever get married again, it will be very small but hopefully charming.

Have you ever looked for or bought a house?
Yes, twice.

Was it fun?
Absolutely not. Dan never let me decide anything, and my desires were way back burner.

What is the most frustrating part of the process (looking, buying, all areas)?
All of it.

Do you have a quiet place where you can go and be alone?
I guess my bedroom, that works most of the time.

What's it like? Would you share it with someone or is it just yours?
It's just my bedroom, with a big old desk. I love it.

Summer is almost over, did you get to take a vacation yet?
We went to Atlanta in June, that was really fun. We might go somewhere on Spring Break.

Do you like playing video games? What game system do you like the most (any era) or do you prefer board games?
I used to like video games, but not so much anymore. So many of the games are weird now...whacked out role playing games that I can't stand. I used to like a lot of Sega Genesis games. Lemmings, Theme Park, Zelda etc. I love board games. Trivial Pursuit and Scrabble especially.

BONUS: Can he do the things that I do?
And so much more!

Today's Comment Question: Are you a planner or a daydreamer?
Definately a planner. I hate flying by the seat of my pants. I need an iron clad itinerary, even if I deviate from it when the time comes. I organize, make lists and plan better than most. And if I tell you Im going to do something, you can pretty much consider it done.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home