Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

12.01.2003

I've studied the entire day. Hypoxia. Cardiogenic Shock. A nasal cannula delivers 1-6 liters per minute of oxygen at a rate of 24-44%. The normal breathing rate for an infant is 25-50 breaths per minute. The Somatic nervous system is the part of the nervous system that regulates our voluntary activities, such as walking, talking, and writing.

Mark called in sick today to stay home and help me. Revise, revise revise. He doesn't let me skip over the parts I stumble upon. He makes me do them over and over and over. I have such a great honey.

All day I've been holed up in my room. Hardly anyone dared to open the door. If they did, they were met with "Are you having an anaphalactic reaction? A myocardial infarction? Tachycardia? no? GOODBYE." lol

Ok, so I'm off. Wish me luck and to break a leg and all that jazz. I think I'm ready.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home