Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.28.2003

My days are all jacked up.

Yesterday felt like Sunday. Today felt like Saturday. I'm just glad tomorrow isn't Monday, that's when I go take my EMT final. GAH!

I am so tired, Mark came home from work and ate dinner then went right to bed. He's beat too, they were so busy today. Guess a lot of folks are getting cars for Christmas. Can you imagine?

I set my alarm for 5:15am this morning, but somehow the time set on my clock got all screwed up and I actually got up at 4:15. I went in to wake Katie up and she got up, but was wondering why we were getting up so early. She finally told me what time it was and I tried to lay back down on the couch, but never really got full back to sleep. So I technically went to bed last night at 1:45am, and got up at 4:15. No wonder my bones are dragging.

Amanda called us at 6am this morning, making sure we were up and on our way, cause she was convinced that we wouldn't get up and around that early. HA! We were pulling into 7-11 when she called, to get our wonderful Candy Cane Coffee concoction. She was standing in line to get into Circuit City at the time. We're all insane, I know! I wanted to try to hook up with her but we were all headed in different directions.

I can't wait to get the tree up and start wrapping presents. Actually, it's become quite urgent as my C-mas present hiding place was already full before today, and now it's bursting at the seams! Everyone is gonna love what they got, tho. I can't wait! Bring it on!

Ok, off to bed, to bed I said!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home