Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.02.2004

I can't concentrate on anything cause I haven't heard from Katie and Charlie yet. They left early this morning to go skiiing with their dad (well Katie's dad) and now here it is nearly 8:30pm and I haven't heard anything. It's been dark for 3 1/2 hours, and I've left messages here there and everywhere, but no one has gotten back to me yet. No one answers their phones, and I'm extremely worried at this point. Actually I was extremely worried 30 minutes ago. Now I'm beside myself.

I'm hungry but I can't eat, I can't sit still to watch tv, I can't even carry on a conversation with Mark. I keep going outside and looking for them to drive up. Even now just typing this makes me all weepy and even more worried. They should have been home, or I should have heard something by now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home