Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.02.2004

One thing that was really cool about Mark's work meetup at the arcade the other night was meeting some more of the people he talks about all the time.

I don't know about you, but I always cringe a bit when he talks about women at work, and especially all the fun receptionists they have there. Many of them are young, thin, single, have had boob jobs, etc. He mentions one in particular quite frequently - Mark likes funky designed socks and so does she - so they compare socks frequently. You never really want your man to be so close to a woman at work that they are daily comparing clothing items that are not seen from the outside.

But when I met her she was quite nice, and said "I'm so glad to finally meet you, we were all so excited about Mark proposing. He talks about you all the time." Then she said something that really touched me. She said - "He loves you so much.."

In that one moment, a lot of old niggly jealous feelings that I had been trying to shake for 2 years fell away.

How nice is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home