Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

1.07.2004

Well, it's no 'Vivor, but it'll do.

We started watching "The Mole - Celebrity Season" tonight, and it looks like it might be pretty good. It invites lots of banter between Mark and I, and that's part of why I love watching reality tv with him. We both have strong opinions (no, really?) about who's doing what to who and why, and that makes it interesting.

It's taking place in Playa del Carmen, so Cindi should be watching it too. Though I absolutely hate watching a show when people are saying "hey, I've been there! I stood right there! I ate at that restaurant! I went through those doors right there.." blech.

Mark and I pretty much keep our conversation to commercials anyway cause folks talking during shows and movies really chaps my hide. Thank goodness for my PVR so I can pause live television while someone who feels the need to talk can get it out and not talk over the show. I think it's partly an attention deficit or some sort of mental defect, because if I miss a few minutes, I really can't get back on track with what's happening. I feel like I've really missed something if I don't hear every word. I know I'm crabby about it, and that's why I'm watching at my house, and you're watching at your house.

I guess we're going book buying tomorrow - something we haven't done in ages. We haven't added anything in a few months, so book sales are a lot slower than they used to be when we were buying books every week. But car sales are really slow this month so Mark thinks we need to rev up the books a bit. I also need to find something part time to tide us over a bit until something else happens. I called the limo guy tonight and left a message for him to call me. If that's not going to pan out, I need to put my feelers out for something else. Hopefully I will hear something soon about my last EMT test, also. Gah. I hate not being in control...waiting around for other people to take action so *I* can progress. I'm in total employment limbo and it's not nearly as fun as actual limbo.

Every limbo boy and girl
All around the limbo world
Gonna do the limbo rock
All around the limbo clock
Jack be limbo, Jack be quick
Jack go unda limbo stick
All around the limbo clock
Hey, let's do the limbo rock


How about we just get a job instead.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home