Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.11.2001

MC is c&g.
Weirdest night yet. Why does every day just get weirder and weirder. Captains Log. That's all I can fucking say.
I have sooo much to write about. But everything is still being weird and it isnt finished yet. When it is the fog will close in and I can think to write. Feeling like closing out but dont think I should yet. I like the message it sends. Just starting... and YES it's as predicted in my head. Choices! Brutal honesty. More brutal honesty. Captains log. The random thoughts I have been compiling are gonna have to wait. Maybe even till tomorrow. Cha. Why does it have to be chA? That's stupid btw No one is going anywhere....

Katie doesnt know her blogger password. That is just beyond comprehension.

GOD, now that the temperature has gone down a few hundred degrees here online... Amazed at how fast I considered going against my own agreement. Im not there yet. I have to think of the big picture. What is the big picture? And what is with this odor? I am so serious about the psychicness of it. Just like the "putting faces to names" skill. I know there is a lot of psychic shit about odors. I think I am smack dab in the middle of one of em. It's so frequent. By the time I forget about it - there it is again. And can seemingly "call" it to happen. Seriously. Its almost too disturbing to write about.

Is now closure time? At the weekend mention? Maybe. Tired, anyway. Will try to make the random thoughts still random after they sit on a notepad all night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home