Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.31.2001

There's a new daily read on the left side over there. Took out plastic girl cos she hasn't written in like 3 weeks. Cha. The new one is a new blog, hopefully a good one. I think it will be. Just read it and be quiet. I asked her where she happened to stumble across my blog from..and I got one of those " my cousins friend told his next door neighbors co-worker about it" answers. Now that is scary as hell! I can just hear the convos over the water cooler:

"She's such a fucken dumbass, why doesn't she just dump that loser?"
"I dont know but did you see what she did last weekend? Hello ho-ville"

Nah, it's cool. It's all good. I love the blog community. Love the bloggers, love to blog. Blog on, motherfuckers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home