Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

4.22.2002

I'm just loving this song. Sincerely Me, by New Found Glory.

Dear your name here....
It's been a long time, very long time
Since I've heard your voice
And I bet she never thought I was
So sorry so?
I've had a hard time, very hard time
Seeing less of you...
Dear I forgot your name again...
Just picking up where I left off
(Oh yeah) This is the part where you leave me
So sorry so?
I've had a hard time, very hard time
Seeing less of you
I never thought you knew
So can you see
You're seeing less of me darling
And you're blind to the fact that my
Heart stopped beating
And I'm as good as dead
This is all I have to say.

I just read those lyrics after I posted them and wonder if they make any sense whatsoever. Maybe not without the song, you know? Go get it. As Amanda would say "it makes me snap".

Katie brought me a soda when I went to go pick her up from work. That's the one fun spot in going to get her every night is my wonderful cherry coke with real cherries in it. A lot of times she gets food and brings it home and it's always the same thing. Every.single.night....the same. It's some fajita wrap thing. It looks gross and smells grosser. She has an opportunity to bring home food from a restaurant every night, and then she brings the same thing night after night. Insane.

I've worked on my website every day for the past week, at least. Added a few new things, but mostly tweaked and fixed stuff that was messed up. Compressed all the pictures, so hopefully the pages will load fast. If I didn't have a pesky job, keeping up with everything would be so much easier.

Oh. I just opened my soda that Kt brought me from work and there is a green olive in it..not cherries. Someone is soo funny. lol


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home