Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.02.2002

Baby Jesus Butt Plugs. Now I have seen it all. Or maybe I have seen the light.

From their guestbook: (my comments in parantheses)
"I am a really big fan of dildos in general, (duh, who isn't)
but have yet to purchase one of yours. (Well, then you aren't a true fan of dildos, are you?).
My budget is currently over-extended (of course..dildos are expen---sive!)
but I will indeed buy something soon. (I think they take post-dated checks)
Incidentally I am a 59 year old transgendered recovering Catholic. (Is there any other kind?)

Believe it or not, there were other guestbook messages there that are unfit to print here. Yes, that's what I said... Unfit.to.print.here.

Check it out if you are so inclined.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home