Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.01.2002

We made it, we're in. Mostly.

We're completely out of the apartment, and Mark is mostly out of his condo. We just have to go back this week and get the niggly bits and clean, getting it ready to rent. The most entertaining things were Mark running out of gas in the Uhaul (I told him he needed gas) and the last trip in the car from the apartment, where Daniel and I had 9 animals in the car, among a million other things. We had to leave the trash bin behind, we did not have one iota of space left. I even rode with the sugar bowl between my legs! We lost one of the fish, I guess it was just too stressful. And we were hella worried about Tanya, (gerbil) she was not doing good last night, but seems to have come out of it ok. The mice (picky, aiwa, and aitra) were having a hey day on the ride over. Spinning in the wheel and all. Louie (big fat rat) couldn't have cared less.

I will write more later, I am on my way to lunch..mm Majaraja. Fan - tastic.

Gails back today.......everybody say bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home