Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.08.2002

Copied from somewhere else:


I am: danelle
I think: Minivans should be banned
I know: more than you
I want: to be secure
I have: 3 kids
I wish: my bedroom was clean
I hate: poverty
I miss: my dad
I fear: losing my relationship
I hear: music and someone showering
I wonder: if I've made the right choices
I regret: more than i could list here, mostly not talking to my parents
I love: my kids
I ache: for children who turn up missing, abused, etc.
I care: about all the people in my life
I like: delivering bad news
I always: judge people too harshly
I am not: thin
I dance: badly
I sing: pretty well if you ask me. No one else agrees.
I cry: too much
I do not always: keep my cool
I fight: for no reason sometimes
I write: because it is satisfying
I win: hearts.
I lose: my planner
I confuse: navigational directions
I listen: to great music
I can usually be found: in front of the computer
I need: to clean my house
I am happy about: my life
I should: lose weight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home