Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

2.06.2003

This or That

1. Morning or night person?
Night person. Late, late at night.

2. Heavy or light sleeper?
Relatively light sleeper. It's a mom thing.

3. Remember your dreams or not?
Only the bad ones.

4. Do you need a lot of sleep, or just a little?
Just a little. I can get by on very little sleep.

5. Do you need something like a nightlight or TV to sleep, or do you prefer complete darkness?
Dark and silent.

6. Flannel sheets or some other kind?
Regular sheets, and a big heavy comforter.

7. One pillow, or more?
One flat firm pillow.

8. Bedroom door opened or closed at night?
Doesn't matter as long as it's dark outside the door.

9. Wrap yourself into blankets like a cocoon, or just cover yourself with them?
Just cover, but not touching my neck. Severly claustrophic, and even that makes me anxious. Ever notice my shirts are 98% V-neck? I can't stand anything touching my neck, it makes me freak out. I guarantee you've never seen me in a T-shirt, for that reason.

10. Alarm clock: wake to music or buzzer?
Buzzer. And hitting the snooze at least twice.

Bonus info, I dont wear jammies or a nightgown (you figure it out), and I feel out of sorts and have a hard time getting to sleep if I'm not sleeping on the right side of the bed.

Well, that was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home