Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.04.2003

Auugh. Feeling blah today. It's snowing again. Wondering what it is that's sucking in Dy's world.

Katie and I are going shopping after school. I have to shower and be ready to pick her up at school in an hour. She says she desperately needs summer clothes. Which is likely true, because she's dropped at least two sizes since last summer, and she's going to SanFran in a couple of weeks. So, away we go.

I have a really bad sore throat. But just on one side. That's annoying.

I had a weird dream again this morning after I got up to go to the bathroom at 7am. Sexual dreams that made no sense at all. It was some type of weird orgy..I was with who in my mind was Crystal..for God sakes..but her face was Anne Heche's, who I don't even like. She had this weird swimming fetish and I had to wear a swimming cap, a towel around my neck and a pink mouthpiece, like boxers wear. Mark had no penis, just really large testicles. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home