Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.02.2003

Six Feet Under was definitely trippy. I really don't like that Lisa person. Did they have to replace our "love to hate her Brenda" with Lisa? I'd rather hate Brenda. Lisa reminds me of too many people I know. No, not you two. Just, people. Radical, over the top trendy new agers. Lemme just go get my rainbow tie dyed flow skirt and raaalph. Hey, you don't have to read here you know. heh.

My stomach is better, but I'm still having um..other problems. I saw on tv where you shouldn't take immodium for you-know-what unless you absolutely have to because diarrhea (such a pretty name) is your body trying to get rid of something. So I've suffered with it most of the day, but I think I'm finally done. Bleh. My stomach feels a lot better. I want to go to bed early and wake up refreshed and intelligent for my basic ASSessment test tomorrow at Front Range. Blogging is to writing, as painting is to....oh screw you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home