Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.03.2003

Well, just back from my testing and stuff. No surprises in the scores...97 Reading, 98 writing, 98 Sentence Structure, 27 Algebra. Helloo! I wonder what my weakness is...hmm...

So I've tested out of some pre-reqs but there are two light semesters of pre-reqs I have to take (mostly math) before I can even get on the waiting list for the nursing program...which is likely 13-18 months long. I know, blah. Im not going to let it deter me though, just going to keep plugging away and look towards hopefully being done by '07. Groan.

The good news is that my Financial Aid looks very promising. I have an orientation meeting I have to go to on Wednesday night, then an appointment with an advisor on March 31 to set up all my pre-reqs, and hopefully have all my financial aid in order by registration on April 17. Yee haw, we're having some fun. I just keep saying to myself...why didn't I do this sooner?! I'll be 108 years old before Im done.

I'm going to go take some Tylenol, I didn't eat until after 4pm, which for me is a recipe for disaster. So as a result I have a raging headache now. Thank you very much, that is all.

Pictures sometime before bed, I promise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home