Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

3.29.2003

Seen elsewhere...

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, and Germany doesn't want to go to war."

*~*~*~*~*

I took Daniel to get his haircut, didn't do mine just yet. Took him to a franchise place which I wouldn't use anyway, so...

But anyway, I sat there in the waiting chair for about 5 minutes before I realized I had my sweater on inside out. Classy, very classy. Bee-lined it to the restroom to make the switcheroo.

What else, had to take some wet laundry to the 'mat, as my dryer is making noises like it wants out of the laundry room. Mark is "looking at it" right now. I think I just need a new one, but we'll see what kind of luck he has.

We had a yummy dinner of bacon wrapped filet mignon (don't get excited, it's from the door-to-door meat guy that came around a while back.) Damn, it was tasty tho. Pasta and broccoli with cheddar sauce, and some seasoned potatoes (yes two carbs - muwawawa). Yumm-myyy...

Katie comes home late tomorrow night. Guess we better clean up the kitchen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home