Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

5.22.2003

Well, it's not as bad as I thought it was. It will be about $2500 to get all my teeth fixed. I need about 4 crowns, a deep cleaning (bleh) and he's gonna throw in a bleaching for no cost. That's kind fun.

We're getting ready to go get some birthday foodie. My mom and Charlie are coming too, we just called Cindi but she's not home! poopy doo.

My mom just gave me her CC # to use to get some books on amazon, that's even better than having someone else buy them! Maybe I'll order a stereo, a big screen tv and a bunch of other stuff. Heh.

It's been a decent day, had to run some errands and go to the post office. Typical. I got a couple of cards in the mail from Cindi and Cyndi, that was fun. Thanks you sillies! Plus, I got a fair amount of phone calls and emails, also very nice. Also, the forum I frequent started a thread telling me Happy Birthday, so that was fun.

'S been a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home