Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

7.12.2003

Friday Five

1. Do you remember your first best friend? Who was it?
Of course, it was Vali. She lived 3 houses down from us while I was growing up. She had an adopted brother named Troy. She did ballet. She always wanted to be an actress, and was in one movie, in about 1990. It was horrible..I own it.

2. Are you still in touch with this person?
I have seen her at all my high school reunions, and my friend Tom still talks to her frequently, so I still get the scoop.

3. Do you have a current close friend?
Yes, Michele.

4. How did you become friends with this person?
We met in PTA, about 10 years ago.

5. Is there a friend from your past that you wish you were still in contact with? Why?
Yes, Lorri. We met when we both worked at Mtn Bell in 1980 and were very close. As a matter of fact, we just sold a book to someone that lives in the small small town she moved to in Missouri. I put a note in with the book, asking if she knew the family to have her get in touch. I hope she does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home