Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.26.2003

I'm up early, and feeling pretty good. My stomach feels a little tender, and I'm gonna be careful about what I put into it today. Thanks for the comments and emails wishing me to feel better. Y'all are all right.

It's Friday..blissday. Home alone, but I have plenty to do. Have homework for school that's due Monday, I started it yesterday but only got 9 of 32 items done in an hour. Plus the laundry has piled up again, and the kitchen is yucky.

I'm loving playing with my satellite and have already taped a bunch of stuff on my PVR Tivo thing. I especially love the favorites list, where everyone can make their own channel browser list, and you don't have to scroll through all 900 channels. We really missed this feature when we had digital cable, and actually just the whole comcast interface was so bothersome, it was a huge factor in deciding to switch.

Anyway, who cares huh.

Off to be mildly productive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home