Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

9.27.2003

A pretty productive day, in all.

Got alot of my pharmacology homework done, it's so damn time consuming. I probably worked on it for a total of 4 and a half hours so far, and it's still probably only 75% done. Then when Mark got home, we all went to WalMart, then out to dinner. Holly West, yum. Home of the Tacorito! whee! After that we came home and watched Survivor that we tivo'd last night, go Drake!

_________

Ok, well I've written about 10 things and I keep erasing them. I'm not all that motivated, plus I'm a little pissed off and I can't concentrate. Some people are attempting to exert control where they have none. Irritating isn't it? To want to stop someone from doing something...and you can't do a fucking thing about it. Poor baby. Be glad for what it is. It could be worse...

Good thing I'm nice.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home