Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.16.2003

Gotta go be the volunteer da jour in Emma's classroom in a little bit..but I'm sluggish.

I slept so fitfully last night. I kept dreaming of patient assessment and my clinical rotations. Soo nervous about it all. I was up no less than 5 times - going to the bathroom, getting a drink, etc. It doesn't help that we went to bed after 3am, either.

My dad is coming over for dinner on Friday night, so Katie and I are renting a carpet cleaner today. It sooo needs it. After the living room rug is pretty again, I am going to go buy an over-rug. You know, a rug to go over the carpet that we can dirty all we want and then go buy a new one. =) I'm not sure what to make for dinner, but I'm sure I will come up with something fabulous.

Ok, gotta get ready. More java first tho. There's entirely too much blood in my caffeine stream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home