Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.10.2003

Grrroan. I think I'm getting sick!

I'm achy achy achy, and I feel feverish. Don't the illness gods know this is not a good time?

Katie and I went to arc this morning, and oh my goodness. We spent $90! Have you ever spent $90 at a thrift store? We got two big things tho, one is an old old old radio for my dad for his birthday, and it works! Katie also found a funky chair that she is going to re-cover. I will take a picture of both of them later today, my camera batteries are charging cause I am going to sneak it in to the concert tonight. Sssh!

Now I need to go to the post office, and get ready to go. We're leaving ultra early for several reasons. One, the concert is at the Ogden...Dy, Denny and Laura can attest to the parking situation there. Parking simply doesn't exist for miles around there...period.

Second of all, we have to pick up Daniel's friend Craig's ticket at will call - always a madhouse. Thirdly, I know once we get inside the venue I will be "mom-all-alone", and I'd like to spend at least a little time with Daniel there. Also, these types of bands are notorious for hanging around the lobby. Fun place to get a t-shirt signed or something. Lastly, the concert is General Admission, so we don't want to be in the nosebleed section. (ooh, maybe that's what happened to my mom, maybe she went to a concert and got there late - and didn't tell us, ya think?). Hee.


I said I'd walk you home
After our third round
Of pouring whiskey down
The barrel of our guts
Grab hold of your hand
We're up and we're out and
We're yelling through the streets
And I'm out of my fucking mind...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home