Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.07.2003

One more. (First seen at hatamaran, btw).





Now this is more like it.

Extroversion results were high which suggests you are very talkative, optimistic, sociable and affectionate but possibly not very reflective.
Very exactly true.

Friendliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately good natured, trusting, and helpful.
I can live with that.

Orderliness results were low which suggests you tend to be unreliable, lazy, careless, negligent, and unmotivated.
Ouch. My only complaint here is that I am not unreliable. I am extremely reliable, and if I've told you something will be done, or I will be somewhere at a certain time, you can be totally assured that it's done, or I'm there. And I am very punctual.

Emotional Stability results were low which suggests you are very worrying, insecure, emotional, and nervous.
Yes, very emotional and worrying.

Intellectualness results were medium which suggests you are moderately creative, original, curious, and imaginative.
But you ain't REAL smart.

Overall, you scored highest on Extroversion and lowest on Emotional Stability.
No surprise there.

Well, that was fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home