Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.07.2003

Conscious self
Overall self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


Interesting. As typical in online tests, some points are "spot on" and others seem offbase.

I don't think I'm a protective parent, and in fact have been accused of the exact opposite, but I think I am a supportive friend. I feel like I am pretentious sometimes, and oftentimes my wit is more in-your-face than dry. The temper and callousness part is right on though.

As for the other part, it's true I don't like to be alone, but I don't view myself as fearful. I am faithful in my relationships, but did not like school. I'm neither a conformist, nor an introvert. I am decisive, but would not be described as clean.

So...there ya go. Now you do it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home