Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.24.2003

I'm up, I'm up!

Katie said "why don't you ever sleep in anymore?" Yea, why is that?

Gotta jump in the shower and get ready to go hang out with hopefully handsome firemen all day. heh. I'm doing a noon-10pm shift, I hope it's busy. Not that I'm hoping that people are collapsing and getting in car wrecks all over town today, but well,..you know.

I had to go to arc and get a white polo, the ones the school provided are huge! I could fit a few of us in there all at the same time. I hate ordering a size when you can't see the shirt beforehand. All we need is a plain white polo, and lots of folks at school were complaining that they couldn't find one anywhere. I said "where have you looked?"

"Target, Kmart, WalMart, golf shops"

Amateurs.

I went to arc 20 minutes ago and am already home with a fine white polo. I had to dig deep for the $1.06 it cost me too! lol

Ok, well off to the shower. Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home