Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.19.2003

I've made two pages tonight, one page of photos of people that I write about in the blog, and one page of photography photos. I've linked them over on the right there, under photo galleries. I've taken off the link for the yahoo gallery pages, because that was just a pain. I will add more photo pages as I get the time and inclination. These took me about 4 hours to put together.

Please go take a look at some of the pictures, I spent a grand amount of effort on them and it would be nice to know it wasn't a waste of time! Come back here and leave me a comment about what you think, or something you thought was cool, or funny. I could use the strokes tonight.

Also - please let me know if something is funky or not working properly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home