Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

10.17.2003

Me and Katie have been shoppin shoppin shoppin. Home Depot, Kmart, The EMT Supply store, King Soopers. What a bundle o' fun. I finally have all the stuff I'm supposed to have, goggles, EMS scissors, and I finally got a watch too. I think that's absolutely everything I need. In 55 hours I will be doing my first rotation in the ER.

Got all the goods together for a yummy dinner tonight (A big salad with tomatoes, mandarin oranges, raisins and balsamic vinagrette - BBQ Ribs, cheese and garlic biscuits, veggies, and brownie sundae for dessert.) Oh yumm oh yummm.

My dad called today and said he was going to go talk to Mark at work about a new car. Lord. My dad is so impatient (you think I'm bad) and just will not put up with once moment of dicking around. I hope it goes well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home