Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.19.2003

Another postcard
with chimpanzees....

I actually got a bit of a nap this afternoon before the "turn off the tv" meltdown that ensues nearly daily here. Dunno what we're going to do about that, we've been talking a lot about some different approaches. Today it's given me a headache.

I'm off to class in a bit. The next to last one, I think. There's been some speculation that the proctors might be around next week for people that need to practice skills before the big show-down. That would be awesome. Some skills we haven't done since way at the beginning.

I hear Katie and Daniel arguing. I usually stay out of it, but I'm hearing swearing so they must be pretty mad. lol. Everyone have a sweet night - cuddle with your honeys, it's gettin' cc-cc-cold outside.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home