Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.19.2003

Is it time for a nap?

Emma and I have been gone all morning, since about 8:30. We had to run a bunch of errnads, then go to Motor Vehicle, where we waited in this line then that line, then this line again for nearly 2 hours. I had a non-moving violation about 2 years ago that I decided to ignore. Well, they finally suspended my license. Gah. I had to pay the ticket, (plus a hefty late fine, thankyouverymuch) pay to get my license re-instated ($60), plus pay to get a new license. ($16). Believe me, I am kicking myself for not paying the original $35 ticket.

Plus, I had to get a criminal history background check today. All of this is for my EMT Registration (dependant on me passing, that is).

After all that, you know damn well we went and got slurpees.

Now, I'm pooped.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home