Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.17.2003

Am kinda mad, kinda grouchy, kinda stressed....best to just leave my bedroom door closed, thank you.

Class was ok tonight but we had a guest lecturer about HazMat - yes not the most interesting thing, but obviously necessary or we wouldn't have wasted 3 hours on it. But there are a group of A-holes in the back of the room that normally are just annoying, but tonight were downright rude and immature. Laughing, talking - even finally throwing things. People, please. We've paid a lot of money for this, at least I have. Maybe your mommy and daddy foot the bill for this for you, but mine didn't. God I was pissed when I left there.

And then I just broke down on the way home. Was feeling emotional about stupid shit and just out of control. I cried all the way home and then put on my happy face for everyone here. Even now, I'm crying again! Is it stress? If anyone asked me "what's wrong?" I wouldn't have a clue what to tell them.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow when everyone is at work and school and I can have some alone time. I will be especially glad to get some laundry done.

Gonna go hit the couch for a bit. Later gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home