Desert Sand Mica

Whatever, just crash it Bob...

11.13.2003

Seen everywhere -

Monthly astrological analysis. Strike out and correct what doesn't apply to you.

Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. (No, more like highly lazy.) Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. (Average cuteness, I'd say.) Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. (I need lots of motivation, and I am easily swayed.) Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). (Not even.) Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. (No, stomach usually. I get a lot of nausea, it seems.) Good imagination. Good physical. (I don't think so, but better than some I suppose) Weak breathing. Loves literature and the arts. (Literature, yes. Arts, no-no-no.) Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift. (See below)

So what do we have?
Stubborn and hard hearted, strong willed.
Basically a cold-hearted bitch

Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings.
Needy, pouty, short-tempered, and a flirt.

Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Good imagination.
I do have a little ESP goin on sometimes. Actually what it is, is that I have this uncanny ability to "picture" people without seeing them. If Mark is talking about a friend from England, I can picture him and when I ask what he looks like, I'm amazingly accurate. Same with blogs, I can read a blog and picture the person and then see a picture, and it's very very close. Weirdness, eh? And I have a somewhat good imagination, for instance I am usually a great gift giver, honing in on gifts that have to be thought out, and somewhat assembled. (Like framed photos I've taken, etc.)

Weak breathing.
Let's not go there. I'll quit. Eventually.

Loves literature.
Oh yea, big time book fiend.

Loves traveling.
Who doesn't? And I've traveled so little, I really want to do a LOT more.

Dislike being at home. Restless.
I do get bored very easily, though I don't mind being at home. I don't like being alone too much tho.

Not having many children.
How many is many? I have 3.

Hardworking.
Can be, if motivated enough. I tend to do a lot of tasks half-assed tho.

High spirited.
So they say.

Spendthrift.
Ok, so what does spendthrift mean, exactly? A thrifty spender, or a careless spender? Oh, I just looked it up.
Pronunciation: 'spen(d)-"thrift
Function: noun
A person who spends improvidently or wastefully
Ok, so that's not me at all. I will barter, bargain, lie cheat and steal (well....) to get the best deal on something. People are amazed at the price I paid for things. Heh. I love it. We'll have to strikethrough that word.

So there ya go. About half-right, as with most astrological analyses.

______________________

I went to the dentist this morning to get my permanent crown placed. The color is not quite right, but we're gonna leave it for now, because I am having my teeth bleached soon, and he said he will just do the re-coloring then. This root canal and crown is all paid for, I paid the $284 balance on it today. Now I go back mid-December for the next one. I will be so glad to get this all done, done, done. I love my dentist, but we're getting a little too chummy and I'm starting to feel like I'm financing an addition on his house or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home